The Gipmans Planten Kwaakerrun likes to appeal to volunteers. Without volunteers, organising an event is not possible and therefore neither is the Gipmans Planten Kwaakerrun. The activities of the volunteers will consist of the following tasks:
Before the walk
(from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and/or 12:30 pm to 15:30 pm)
- Building up the start- and finish area and break spot
- Cutting of tickets
- Selling coffee/tea at the breakpoint
- Traffic controller
- Cleaning up the start- and finish area and the break area
- Helping out in the Bantuin
Before the running competitions:
(from 7:30 to 9:00 and/or 9:30 to 11:30 and/or 11:30 to 15:30)
- Construction of start and finish area
- Post at various places on the route (always with 2 people)
- Handing out bananas and water
- Helping out at Café Feestzaal 't Ven (e.g. selling tickets)
- Cleaning up the start and finish area
Would you like to help us on one of the days at or around our event?
Please send an e-mail with your details to email@example.com.
As thanks for your help, we offer you the following in return;
- An extensive lunch with delicious coffee or tea
- A volunteer fee of €10,00
- And of course lots of atmosphere and fun!
Hopefully we will see you then!